Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Whichever That Leads.

Got a silk blanket from my beloved babysitter.
I'm using it right now, too bad it looks a lil China-ish.
Still, thank you! razz
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, it's the last week of school already. Decided to go today and well, it was okay. All about board games; Monopoly & The Game of Life. And I lost terribly in both.
In The Game of Life, I had 24 loans of $20,000 each when I was about to retire.mad
When other players were millionaires okay! twisted
After school, went for Laksa opposite PCGHS with Nana & Belle.
I think there's where you can find the best laksa in Penang.
Used to have doubts between this and No.11 stall in Gurney Drive. Not anymore.. smile
We were talking bout the usual what we're gonna do in future topic. Hmm, makes me wonder.
The first one's obviously what we're gonna study after Form 5, next is when we're gonna get married and then when are we gonna have kids! eek

Perhaps a lil too soon to think bout the second and third question, but it just relates somehow. It's like a sequence in life, one phase after another and it's all happening so quickly.
Should we strive all out for an excellent career or should we just achieve a steady job and start building a family (having kids and etc)?
All sorts of answers from different people, for sure but I'd choose the second option.
Seems like all the aunties who meet in the market are only comparing bout whose children are older and smarter and all that only. No one talks bout their own career!

wink

No comments:

 
onContextMenu="return false;">