Thursday, May 20, 2010

Iteration

I'm back again. Not such a huge gap of duration this time around. Btw, it's 7.48am. Mid year exams are over. I should be happily getting some sleep. Been sleep deprived for a week now. So much for last minute work. But I can't seem to fall asleep anymore. Guess my body is pretty much immuned to this sleeping pattern.

Been so long since I took a pic of myself studying. Used to always do that at home when I get bored of studying. Which is like, all the time. Anyhow, results will be out next week. It's going to be utterly disappointing. And then, I'd be upset. Give me a day or two and I get over it. I don't repent. And the process repeats. Like an iteration.

On a lighter note, i've a few other reasons to be happy! One of it, i'm going home next weekend! After two whole months! I smell good food ahead of me :)

No comments:

 
onContextMenu="return false;">