Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's about time.

Just woke up from a 1 hour nap at 10pm. I don't know what I should call this cause I don't think there's such thing called night nap now, is there? I've been so tired. It sucks when I'm so sleepy but at the same time I just can't seem to fall asleep.

School was fine today. Last 2 periods of Bio were totally well spent. 80 minutes of discussion on the imminent food fair for our stall and all that. And for the record, Ms. K wasn't stopping us like she always did. Claiming that we are running out of time to finish the syllabus and all that. Perhaps she wasn't aware of the time. But anyway, I didn't join in the discussion. I was behind the lab with a group of highly enthusiastic Harry Porter fans. At first merely discussing about the book and movie, but ended up quizzing each other instead. It was funny to watch. Knowing that they obviously know the answers but simply can't get it out of their mouths. mrgreen

And once again, weekends approach. Hopefully I'll end up doing something fun.
I think I'm gonna start watching a new HK series. biggrin

No comments:

 
onContextMenu="return false;">