Friday, October 15, 2010

Everyone needs a chill pill!

Here's a necessary camwhore photo of me before we proceed any further.

Okieeee, it's a Friday night and I'm sleepy but it's too early to sleep. Anyway, exactly one month from this date, i'll be free for the rest of 2010! Woohoo, so can't wait for that. But I'll have to endure the bitter before indulging in the sweet. Okay, I wouldn't wanna bore you with my endless rants about studies so let's pass.


On a lighter note, I would like to share what I've been up to recently.

Went for the Sushi King Bonanza. Everything on the belt for RM2 so it was really worth the money. It was so packed and we had to queue to get seats. Had a good time, nonetheless.

Got myself my first Kiehl's product. Was planning to buy Origins till I met this rude salesperson. Plus, his english was so bad he wasn't able to provide me the details I needed. It may sound silly not buying for that reason, but really, that's how significant the role of a salesperson is. But anyway, let's hope Kiehl's work as well, if not better.



I've also started taking my daily supplements. Vitamin C, Multivitamin and Calcium which I've brought with me since January. Was supposed to take one bottle per month but I clearly failed. But at least I'm taking them now right? The only reason being, I don't wanna bring them back with me when I leave. Mum would slaughter me!!


One week of classes left before I wave goodbye to college life. 5 days to be exact. No more sitting in class hoping to fast forward every 50 minutes of lesson. No more waking up at 7.20am, getting ready and walking to college. No more seeing my S9 classmates! To be honest, I'm both happy and sad to end this chapter of my life.


In the mean time,


I should start studying more seriously than how I look.

No comments:

 
onContextMenu="return false;">