Saturday, September 19, 2009

Here and There.

Hello people! So, I haven't been updating properly! If only I could still be as enthusiastic as when I just started blogging. Nevermind, skip that. Just felt like updating today, so here I am.
Will just update with some pics I have.

One of those days while we were attempting to get a good picture for our extra page. But somehow, we will never get a picture perfect! There has got to be someone blocked, closed their eyes, wasn't smiling properly, etc. I really like all these class pictures. I'm sure I'll have a good time looking back say 10 years from now? Hmm, I would be 27 then! Okay, let's not go further on that.

And then, we had Rangers farewell @ Manila's Place the other day. I don't know why, but our farewell always ends up at this place.

I'm sure you've seen this pic on Facebook.

While on the way to have the best laksa in Penang! I guess it's the best la. If you happen to know of any better ones, tell me! I still remember while I was trying to park that day, there was this aunty who shook her head cause I took so long! Argh.

Better not look before my mouth waters! Haha.

And then we saw this cat. Ohhhh, I'm so not a fan of cats btw, but it looked cute.

Day before yesterday, visited Fort Cornwallis (not really sure of the spelling) for the first time in my life. What a Penangite, eh? Haha.


There wasn't anything interesting. Wouldn't have gone if it's not for the touristS from Singapore. :P And yesterday, we went Penang Hill. But i don't have a single photo. Because dear camera decided to vibrate non-stop! It's so annoying!
evil

Okay, it's 2.02am and i'm way too sleepy now! Toodles!

No comments:

 
onContextMenu="return false;">