Visited by cousin who just got back from Melbourne, Aus.
She was having a break and was back for three weeks.
Talked bout plenty of stuffs, mainly bout her life there.
Previously, I thought if given a chance for me to study there instead, I would refuse it.
Now to think again, I might consider.
I want the feeling of novelty and a whole new environment.
But it's not like I have the chance now, so I'll just wait.
She was having a break and was back for three weeks.
Talked bout plenty of stuffs, mainly bout her life there.
Previously, I thought if given a chance for me to study there instead, I would refuse it.
Now to think again, I might consider.
I want the feeling of novelty and a whole new environment.
But it's not like I have the chance now, so I'll just wait.
***
Video from the other day.
Turns out rather dark though it looked fine from the camera.
Plus, I doubt you'd understand anything.
Just uploading it for fun.
Maybe those who were there would know what was that all about.
But no harm trying to watch it!
Video from the other day.
Turns out rather dark though it looked fine from the camera.
Plus, I doubt you'd understand anything.
Just uploading it for fun.
Maybe those who were there would know what was that all about.
But no harm trying to watch it!
Running late now, 1.21 am already.
Wanted to watch Gossip Girl Episode 4 actually.
But it doesn't seem to work.
Maybe it's trying to tell me that it's time to visit dreamland.
By the way, exam schedule is OUT.
Rangers farewell on Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment