Saturday, July 5, 2008

Interhouse Competition

Netball and volleyball matches were held in school last week from Mon till Wed.
It's an annual event but this year's different because I participated in netball. Yesss, meeee.
Sadly,
Green came out last for both.
Congrats red for winning volleyball and yellow for netball. You guys did really well!
Nevertheless, it was a great experience for me and I also made a few new friends.


& I got something in return as well

|
|
|

|
|
|
|

I FELL! damn.
It was only a few cuts at first..
And I don't know how it became all swollen a few days later
So
bo tat. ;(

Anyway, 2 weeks ago, Nana and I went to Music Valley at 1-stop to buy tickets to High School Musical: The Ice Tour. Okay.. I know what you're thinking.. That we're lame right? HAHA. But I don't care! We'll still be watching it on the 19th August along w/ Nana's cousin, Jihan. Bought the cheapest tickets available so we won't regret it if it turns out boring.

***
Sometimes we say things so easily w/o giving it a second thought,
Assuming that those are just words and only words,
Assuming that nobody is gonna feel anything about it,
Assuming that no one will be seeing or reading it,
When actually those words still meant something to some people,
When actually they still get upset about it,
When actually you didn't disappoint them until they read it..



Mi manchi molto,
always.

lin.

No comments:

 
onContextMenu="return false;">