Everything is cleared, over, settled and done with and I'm very glad to be typing this. First of all, camp is OVER. I longed for it to be over for such a long time. Not to say that camp wasn't fun or anything but those preparations very really tiring. Anyhow, it was a good experience and there were fun moments we shared. Especially like during the journey to pre-camp. Had a good time laughing. Here, I would also like to thank all my members for their contribution. Will be treating you guys Haagen Dazz fondue as promised! Haha. However, camp would definitely have been better if that didn't happen. It was a complete misunderstanding seriously. Hopefully you 3 will trust me. I'm really sorry. If I were to be you all, I would have been angry too. But I really will never say such stupid things. And to all you friendship ruin-ers out there, you guys can go to hell. You guys better be feeling guilty because you caused so much trouble and tears. The rest about camp went pretty well. It was a laudable effort shown by all. As teacher said, everybody who attended camp are winners and only winners, none are losers. ;)
FOUR things I learned at camp :
1. Never ever put words in other's mouths. This sucks big time.
2. Appreciate other's doings for you.
3. Don't take the credit if you don't deserve it.
4. Do not take advantage of people.
Had a pre-celebration with my buddies just now at one jap restaurant. Thanks for calling up today and thanks for the meal! ;) Got home bout 11.30pm and started blogging.
Will be updating more when I'm free. See you people! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment