Today, got up about 11am. Called Nana as she called me earlier on. So, we made plans. Got ready and her aunt picked me up and off we went to FLAME for the rangers reunion. Ate, got back home and rested. Basically, just went online the whole afternoon till bout 5.30pm, Nana called. She asked if I wanna go jogging with her and that she'll reach in 5 seconds! I said okay. Hung up and got ready. So we went to Botanical Gardens. Didn't exactly jog though. Just walked but still satisfied. Had dinner at Grandma's and that's bout my day.
Pictures :
This oh-so-innocent looking baby did it.By the way, PMR results are out tomorrow. No need for countdown anymore! And nobody knows how scared and worried I am. Seriously. What if this and what if that keeps running in my mind. I don't know what time should I go collect the results either. But bout 10something perhaps. IF its good, I am going to be SO SO SO HAPPY. IF its bad, I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Hmm. prays hard*
Wish me luck ppl! The next time i blog, it's either gonna be a happy post or a sad post. Let's just hope it is going to be a HAPPY one. =DBEST OF LUCK FRIENDS! ;)
lin.



No comments:
Post a Comment